Friday, March 9, 2012

How much does it cost on average to live in a single bedroom apartment in Seattle, WA?

I will be moving to Seward Park, Seattle, WA in the next year, and I need to know if utilities are included in the rent of a single bedroom apartment.How much does it cost on average to live in a single bedroom apartment in Seattle, WA?
Whether utilities are included or not will depend on each individual apartment. Commonly water, sewer and garbage is included but electric and gas (if needed) is not.



You'll have to verify with each apartment you look at exactly what is included.How much does it cost on average to live in a single bedroom apartment in Seattle, WA?
You can check here, ask a few people before you move. You can not rent until you get on site, scams exist, so you you can get a pretty general idea before you move.

Typically utilities are in addition to the monthly rent on the apartment. I paid electric and internet when I lived on Capital Hill. Then again, I shared a bathroom! When I had my own house to rent, $1350 rent, $250 gas bimonthly in winter, $75 to heat water in summer. $150 for electric, bi-monthly. $85 for garbage, monthly. $45 high speed internet. That was a 3 bedroom house, so it might be half or a third of those figures for an apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment