Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I get a postal address for a location (in Seattle, WA) that currently does not have an address?

I recently started renting some commercial space in Seattle, WA. Previously, this was was part of a separate space and only recently started being rented out on its own. The location didn't have a postal address, but the property management company assured me they'd take care of it.



Long story short, 3 months in my office still doesn't have an address. What do I need to do to handle getting a postal address for my office location myself?How do I get a postal address for a location (in Seattle, WA) that currently does not have an address?
Go to the Local Post Office and inquire there. They will arrange it.

If the management company did not make the change according to zoning laws they may not want officials to know.How do I get a postal address for a location (in Seattle, WA) that currently does not have an address?
1. verify that it has a street address with Seattle, and if not, obtain one.

2. contact post office to make sure the address is listed with them.

3. install mail drop or mailbox, depending on which is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment