Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where in Seattle is a good place to live?

I know it rains a lot, and it is often cloudy, but that is my kind of setting. Where can I live in or around Seattle that is affordable? And how easy is it to get a job? Getting a job here in California is nearly impossible. I'm planning on moving over there some time in mid to late 2010.



Last but not least, besides the weather, what is it like in Seattle? Like how are the people and such.Where in Seattle is a good place to live?
A great place to live is Lynnwood, Edmonds, or Shoreline. They are very affordable and are about 20 minutes away from Seattle. Seattle doesn't rain as much as people think it does...or maybe I'm just used to it..but the weather is pretty OK. In the summer it gets at a good temperature.



Edit: people are cool too, safe city.

No comments:

Post a Comment