Friday, February 24, 2012

How to find roomates around my age in Seattle, WA?

I am 18 years old and am taking a year off before going to college. I have found a very good internship in Seattle, WA and am planning on doing it. My only concern is that I would have to get an apartment, and I really do not want to be by myself. I just don't want to be by myself in a big city with no one to hang out with, go out with etc. What are my options?How to find roomates around my age in Seattle, WA?
Craigslist or the Seattle Times classified section is the first place I'd look.
no craigslist is cool just make sure you have the guy checked out first but i buy stuff off craigslist all the time and there almost always honest people and its the same as putting a add in the newspaper wich is the only other way so just go with craigslistHow to find roomates around my age in Seattle, WA?
Craigslist is fine, You can also just read the local paper
advertise on craiglist im sure theres others in your position
craigstlist for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment