Friday, February 24, 2012

Where in Seattle can I go to see a Christmas light neighborhood?

I live in North Seattle (Mill Creek) and don't mind driving a little. I am looking for a place to drive through and see Christmas light neighborhoods. Thank you so much!Where in Seattle can I go to see a Christmas light neighborhood?
I know this isn't the same day you posted the question but in case you are still looking for somewhere to see lights ...



I don't know if they do this every year or not but there was a Christmas lights display in Silver Firs (Everett area) a couple of years ago. I didn't see it but heard about it and supposedly it was amazing Perhaps if it's an annual thing you could check it out since you are close to Everett.



Otherwise, if you are willing to venture to Seattle, here is a link I found that might be of help:

http://seattle.about.com/od/mapstranspor鈥?/a>
Candycane Lane! It is located in the Ravenna neighborhood actually it is very close the University District near U Village. Free, I like to park and actually walk the neighborhood with some hot cocoa.

I would also suggest looking up the Christmas Ships schedule and looking at the lights and hear some singing too. Fun experience.Where in Seattle can I go to see a Christmas light neighborhood?
Go to www.komonews.com and look at the weather section for "Steve's Parade of Lights". Steve Pool, who is the weather guy, always solicits folks to send in addresses and photos of great light displays in neighborhoods all around the region so you can search that to find some that are close to you.
Most all neighborhoods with big enough houses have lights :D

I usually drive around as well.
  • applebees
  • nada bluebook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment