Friday, February 24, 2012

Is Seattle truly a city for artists? Why are there so many art galleries there?

I will be traveling to Seattle in February for my 27th birthday next year.I am so excited.I have always wanted to go to Seattle.

I notice that there are a lot of art galleries in Seattle.

Is Seattle a haven for artists? How did Seattle get to be the city of art?Whats the history behind it?

I am so looking forward to my 27th birthday and going to Seattle to visit my friend and see the sights!Is Seattle truly a city for artists? Why are there so many art galleries there?
Probably because the beautiful Northwestern landscape is an irresistible artistic inspiration!



Because of it's highly tolerant atmosphere, Seattle attracts a lot of young creative people, and they all come together to create the brilliant Seattle art scene.



It's a lovely city, have a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment