Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Does anyone know of a good estate planning attorney in Seattle, Washington?

I am looking for an estate planning attorney who can also do probate work in Seattle, Washington. I prefer that it is someone who has a fresh perspective, charges a reasonable rate, and is great at keeping clients informed. I need either a will or a trust, but I also need to administer my father's probate. Please, only serious answers!Does anyone know of a good estate planning attorney in Seattle, Washington?
YES! What are the odds? I just got done meeting with Seth Feldman from Feldman Law, PLLC. He was so attentive to my husband's and my needs, and incredibly sensitive to our family's money problems.

His website is http://www.sdfeldmanlaw.com. But we didn't find him through his website. A couple we know from our church used him and they forwarded us his blog http://www.seattleprobateblog.com. After we read a few of his posts we decided to contact him, and it was so worth it.

Anyway, I totally recommend you visit with him and see if he can help you.
  • harcourt math
  • morningstar farms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment