Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Who is the most honest chimney sweep seattle has to offer?

I am looking for a chimney sweep in Seattle and only for the best chimney repair seattle company. Can anyone help me out?Who is the most honest chimney sweep seattle has to offer?
Pristine Sweeps Chimney Sweep Seattle at www.chimney-sweep-seattle.com, I used before for a chimney sweep and for chimney repair in the King County area. They were on time, very friendly, did not make any mess and left my chimney and fireplace spotless and working better than every before. They also gave me their honest opinion on what chimney repairs needed to be done and which could wait. They gave me expert advice on how often my chimney should be cleaned. If you're looking for the most honest chimney sweep seattle has to offer Pristine Sweeps is the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment