Friday, February 24, 2012

How do I find a cheap apartment in Seattle?

I don't care how bad it or the neighborhood is, I need a dirt cheap apartment in Seattle. What would be the best way of going about finding one?How do I find a cheap apartment in Seattle?
trust me you don't want to live in tacoma unless you like getting shot at (i am not even kidding) but yea craigslist is your best choice by far you can find apartments for 800 a month for a 2 bedroom and even less for a 1 bedroom dont listen to usa gal you can't find a cheap apartment on pike or pine downtown apartments are expensive but dow the street in bell town they have studios for like 300
Move to Tacoma?



Try craigslist, especially for rooms to rent - http://seattle.craigslist.orgHow do I find a cheap apartment in Seattle?
Look among Pike or Pine street for apt. listings. Terrible parking!

No comments:

Post a Comment