Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the dating scene like in Seattle?

I wanted to know what the dating scene is like in Seattle. I am curious to know because I've heard mixed opinions. On one hand I hear that many women are "anti-fashion" (opposite of Souther California women), men are "wimps". On the other hand I've heard that people are very friendly and open to interracial dating.



Anyways can anyone tell me what the dating scene is like in Seattle?What is the dating scene like in Seattle?
For the most part, I'd say that women here aren't superficial or into fashion. They tend to be more educated, into fitness, and would rather be seen wearing jeans and north face jacket than a skirt.



Then there is the more eclectic, artsy crowd. Perhaps more fashionable, but also more intelligent.



I personally don't think the dating scene here is that great. I think it's much better in other large metropolitan areas that I've been to - like NYC, San Fran and LA.



PS ~ Interracial dating is definitely accepted here.
seattle has alot of beautiful women GOOD LORD big club bar scene downtown. also alot of variety of flavorsWhat is the dating scene like in Seattle?
I'm going to jump into the fray here Now this is coming from an interracial magazine which conducted its own research so take it with a grain of salt.



10 best/worst cities for interracial couples



Best



1. San Francisco, CA

2. Seattle, WA

3. Minneappolis, Mn (sp)

4. Denver, Co

5. Phoenix, AZ

6. San Diego, CA

7. Honolulu, HI

8. New York, NY

9. Los Angeles, CA

10. Oakland, CA



Worst



1. Birmingham, AL

2. Detroit, Mi

3. Philadelphia, PA

4. Cleveland, OH

5. Atlanta, GA

6. Cincinnati, OH

7. Pittsburgh, PA

8. Jacksonville, FL

9. Memphis, TN

10. New Orleans LA



I believe the survey was done with metros of 500,000 or more. I tend to agree with all of these picks due to the diversity and culture of the best cities and the lack of diversity culture and history of the worst cities.
i heard its good i have a few acquaintances i know live their and they say its pretty damn good. i wish i had the money to move out their from the guys I've talked to they say the girls are more friendly and open minded and aren't shy to talk to you yeah I've heard some really good things about Seattle they got strip clubs alot of street prostitutes and of course coffee shops and alot of great rock music they got a bunch of cool things to do for a young single guy or girl that wanna get away from the small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment