Saturday, February 11, 2012

How do I get from the Seattle Greyhound station to the Seattle convention center?

I need the cheapest way to get from seattle greyhound station to the seattle airport. I hear the bus is the best way to go. I heard I can just walk from the greyhound station to the convention center and catch the MT194 bus there, and take it to the airport..... However Im not familiar with Seattle at all. So how do I get there?How do I get from the Seattle Greyhound station to the Seattle convention center?
It's about 3 blocks, so you would walk.



You don't want to go to the convention center itself. You want the convention place bus tunnel entrance. It's around 9th and Pine, across from the Paramount theater. Take the escalator/elevator from 9th %26amp; Pine down to the tunnel entrance and get the bus there.



I linked a map. It's a driving map though, and as a pedestrian, you don't have to obey one way streets, so it's not as bad as it looks.



A is Greyhound. The place you want to go to catch the bus is across Pine Street from location B. It's the little structure on the corner of 9th and Pine, between the two forks of the white line labeled "Bus Ln". The little structure is the elevator to get down into the tunnel entrance.How do I get from the Seattle Greyhound station to the Seattle convention center?
Rt 194 to SEATAC has been eliminated. To get to Sea-Tac, you'd take any bus in the convention center (see above) one station south to WESTLAKE. This is a free ride as long as its done between 6am and 7pm. Then simply take Sound Transit Link Light rail to the airport.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment