Saturday, February 11, 2012

What hospital in the Seattle area is best to go to?

I am 6 months pregnant and my family is coming up to visit but they are planning on renting a hotel in the Seattle area. If while I am visiting them in the condo I go into labor. Which hospital would you highly recommend I go to in that area? Please only serious answers as I am not familiar with the Seattle area myself.



Thanks in advance.What hospital in the Seattle area is best to go to?
Unfortunately or fortunately, I have been in almost every hospital in Seattle. I find the Swedish Medical Center Main Hospital on Broadway to be by far, the best hospital in the city. The quality and quantity of service is excellent. The food is not bad either. Many seniors go there just for the food, it is reasonably priced and for hospital food it is tasty. As far as location, it is centrally located and is accessible on public transportation. In addition, there are a number of short-term furnished rentals for family who may be visiting. They have a health information center that has provided me the opportunity to get further information on ailments that I or my family have had with our health. Lastly, I know of many people who birthed healthy children there. All in all, Swedish is to me a reflection of the high level of service that is provided in the Seattle area. All of this information is provided via my personal experience of dealing with the hospital. However, you can check it out on line at: http://www.swedish.org/.What hospital in the Seattle area is best to go to?
me neither i live 80 miles south west but i hear good things about virginia- mason hospital?
  • wheels and tires
  • nada guides
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment