Saturday, February 11, 2012

What are some good art schools in Seattle?

I'm planning on moving to Seattle to finally get a bachelors in something. I just don't know what school to go to. I've looked at Art Institute of Seattle and they seem nice, but I heard that employers don't really like that school. I'm trying to go into game art design. Anything that will let me either make the game or design the characters, landscape, costumes, whatever. Does anyone know of any schools out there that might have classes for that, other then AI Seattle?What are some good art schools in Seattle?
I go to Digipen Institute of Technology in the Seattle-ish area. They're really located in Redmond, WA. The Bachelor degree in Fine Arts of Production Animation is a game/production level with a little bit of everything. Concepts, animation, 3d (modeling and animating).

The staff are all motivated to teach and help everyone. We also have some notable teachers that have quite a reputation. The school isn't very large compared to other schools, and everyone tends to know everyone.



Check it out: http://www.digipen.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment