Saturday, February 11, 2012

How is the weather in Seattle and England different?

I am going to be spend a month in Seattle late December - January, and I was wondering what kind of clothes I should pack. My girlfriend says that it's actually much rainier and colder in the UK (she's stayed here herself), but my other friend who has also stayed over says the opposite.

Should I take the kind of clothes I would need at home, or do I need something warmer?How is the weather in Seattle and England different?
December-January in Seattle will be temperatures in the 30's and 40's (Fahrenheit) with a chance of snow. It will rain many of the days that you'll be here. There's a chance of a deep freeze with temps in the 20's (Fahrenheit) once or twice during the winter, but just when that comes it is hard to tell.



If you are interested in winter sports, there are ski hills 1-2 hours away from Seattle where full winter gear would be needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment