Saturday, February 11, 2012

What are good things to do in Seattle during the winter time?

I'm looking for fun places to go in Seattle during winter. Any ideas?What are good things to do in Seattle during the winter time?
the fish market is always a great place to go especially in the winter when you don't have the heat. heat+ fish = not good :)
I'd go sightseeing, but not just in Seattle. Right around wintertime everything is lit up in Seattle. My family went down maybe a half mile down a street (I think it was in Belltown) when it was snowing and lined with lit-up trees. It was awesome. The mountains are beautiful when they're snowy, too. I think there's a hiking trail by Snoqualmie Pass that I've gone to during the winter and it's nice.



Maybe go to a couple of craft bazaars. I regularly go to one for Christmas on Orcas Island (though you don't need to go that far to find a good one) and it's lovely every year.



If you really want to spend money on something cheesily christmassy, I think there's a Rockettes show that happens every year in Seattle. Don't take my word for it, though. I haven't been in Seattle for a while.What are good things to do in Seattle during the winter time?
I love going down to Ocean shores - gorgeous during the winter time.



All the tourist places are open and fine during the winter.

I personally like the downtown area during the holiday season - absolutely beautiful.

Go see the Nutcracker.

If you feel risky, go up to the Snoqualmie pass and go inner tubing - so much fun!
Don't forget the mountains! There are tons of ski places around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment