Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are some safe neighborhoods in Seattle for a college student to live?

I'm moving near Seattle but plan to move into a studio apartment in the city next year. It will be my first time living on my own, but I will have a steady income for rent. I'll have about $900-$1000 to spend on rent per month. Where's a safe but still interesting neighborhood for me to live in Seattle that I can afford?



Thanks.What are some safe neighborhoods in Seattle for a college student to live?
I guess it would depend on where you are going to school. Ballard is a really nice area, as is Queen Anne. You can often find people renting out basements or small guest houses and that will allow you to have your own space, but live in something nicer for your money. If you are going to UW, the U District has some really nice places, you just have to look hard. If you want to live more in the direct downtown area I would look at Belltown, but even $1,000 might be stretching it. But Belltown is definitly the area to be in in downtown! The Sodo area is close to downtown and has industrial type lofts and studios. Alki Beach is across the water from downtown but not a very far drive at all, and there are more quaint quieter places. I guess it just depends on your preference. But Belltown is the best in downtown.
  • imos pizza
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment