Saturday, February 11, 2012

What is the best neighborhood for young people in Seattle?

I moving to Seattle from New York City after I graduate from college this coming May. I was wondering which neighborhoods in Seattle offer a similar vibe to places like the Lower East Side, Chelsea, or the East Village. I'm looking for a nice pad; a studio or a 1-bedroom with lots of bars/clubs near-by. Also, how much should I expect to pay for rent?



Thank you!What is the best neighborhood for young people in Seattle?
Capitol Hill

or queene anne (more laid back)



for a 1 bedroom $1200 average and they are often hard to get with waiting lists/competition, but coming from NY im sure you are experienced in dealing with that
  • applebees
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment