Monday, March 12, 2012

Do people in Seattle sing the ching chong song whenever they see Asians?

I live in CO and in Denver and Boulder, people seem to do that wherever they see Asians, or run up and say hey Bruce Lee or yell Konichiwa (not in a nice way). It's not so bad because I usually have a nice come back like-Hey Chris Tucker, or something. But I am getting tired of being on guard all the time. I just would like to know if Seattle is nicer, and would be less likely to have such encounters.Do people in Seattle sing the ching chong song whenever they see Asians?
I'm not Asian, but I've never seen anyone do something rude like that to an Asian person. I suppose there might be some idiots somewhere that might, but there are a lot of Asian people in Seattle, so someone would get pretty worn out trying to do that to every Asian person they saw.Do people in Seattle sing the ching chong song whenever they see Asians?
im from seattle and it's something everyone is just used to. its probably because there are so many asians in seattle. mostly koreans.



people are just jealous that they can't be asian too. and just the whole asian groups kind of promote the whole thing. o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment