Monday, March 12, 2012

Why are women in Seattle so asexual and cold?

I moved to Seattle a couple months ago from the Southwest and I've noticed women in Seattle are extremely unfriendly, almost asexual. Why are they like this? What kind of way is that to go through life and not enjoy it by being so cold? Women in the Southwest actually flirt if they see a guy they like. Here, it seems they just stare at you and don't smile.



I know its not me because I've had a lot of girlfriends and I know some of my friends in Seattle complain about the same thing.Why are women in Seattle so asexual and cold?
It's not them it's you.



And why is this in dining out?
It's almost everyday cloudy there which makes depression in Seattle elevated. Mood is not so uplifting on cloudy days with anyone anywhere around the world. Seattle is one of them, only been there once. I'm from Southern California.Why are women in Seattle so asexual and cold?
The rain and massive amounts of caffeine makes them bitter.
  • merchants tire
  • mcdonalds monopoly
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment