Friday, March 9, 2012

Can any one help us find temp housing or my son and I in Seattle Washington while he gets radiation treatments?

I am a retired teacher, my son is a beginning teacher. He just found out we have to travel from Saratoga Springs NY to Seattle for treatment of his tumors. We need a place to stay while he is treated over a 4-5 week period.Can any one help us find temp housing or my son and I in Seattle Washington while he gets radiation treatments?
Social worker at the clinic your son is going to could probably help.
Call the hospital where the treatment are going to be, talk to a social worker. They may have the resources to help find temp. housing for you. Some hotel chains may give you a discounted rate for staying over a certain period of time. Hope this helps - Good Luck!Can any one help us find temp housing or my son and I in Seattle Washington while he gets radiation treatments?
Why do you have to travel to Seattle for this when Albany Medical Center deals with Cancer care, and Fletcher Allen Medical Center Burlington VT, also CVPH Fitzpatrick Cancer Center in Plattsburgh NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment