Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is the best area to live in between Tacoma and Seattle, Washington?

I am moving to Washington State this summer. I'm in the Air Force Reserves and going to be working at McChord AFB in Tacoma. I am trying to find some good single apartments thats about halfway between Tacoma and Seattle so its not to far from Seattle and not too far from the base. Please provide me in your answers with Apartment complex names and county and city names as well. Thank you.What is the best area to live in between Tacoma and Seattle, Washington?
I agree somewhat with the first answer Twin Lakes area of Federal Way is nice but downtown Fed Way sux, i work here so i know, but Kent? I dont agree with that answer. Kent is Trashy and lots of gang activity and drugs. Why not try for housing on base? It is very nice there and safe and secure and still only 30 minutes from Seattle. You can try rural Auburn that is very nice too
I am also moving there this summer in about a 2-3 weeks. I found some apartments on craigslist for really cheap. They are in Tacoma about 14 minutes from McChord Air Force Base. Cherry Creek Apartments. They go for about $515-$695... I'm splitting $695 one with my older brother. The management is also really nice. From what my family and friends say it's a pretty nice area.... Good Luck....



http://www.forrent.com/apartment-community-profile/999908406/?CMP=OTC-SMXWhat is the best area to live in between Tacoma and Seattle, Washington?
I do not agree with the other answers. You should stay as close to the Sound as possible such as Normandy Park,

Des Moines etc. You will have to drive around Marine View Drive etc. and check it out. Just keep as close to the Water as possible. You will come across a Metropolitan Market close to the Water. That's a good spot.
I don't know about the names of complexes, but there are many apartments and duplexes in Renton, which is just south of Seattle.
I am moving to Washington for a job as well this summer or fall. I hear that parts of Federal Way or Kent have decent availble apartments in the area and some for sale. I wish I could help you more but I have the same inquires as you. Good luck.
Anything in the Lakeland Hills area of Auburn. Sumner or Puyallup are nice too. As for apartments, that varies a lot since you didn't name a price range. Check out http://www.apartmentratings.com for opinions on apartment complexes.

No comments:

Post a Comment