Monday, March 12, 2012

Where is the best place to find lowest airfare from Seattle to South Carolina?

I am traveling from Seattle to Columbia, South Carolina late May for a friend's graduation. Can someone please direct me to where I can find the lowest airfare? So far, I've found only $500+ and there has got be a place where I can get a roundtrip ticket for less! Its South Carolina... not a hot vacation spot.



Thanks for any help you can give!Where is the best place to find lowest airfare from Seattle to South Carolina?
Hi! To get the best deals, you can explore different travel portals that offer flight tickets from many airlines such as Sprice.com etc, that include budget airlines in their selection.Where is the best place to find lowest airfare from Seattle to South Carolina?
I'd fly to Charlotte NC, which is about 90 miles away, and drive down. You can easily find fares from Seattle to Charlotte (CLT) for under $300.

No comments:

Post a Comment