Monday, March 12, 2012

Is it worth my trouble to purchase a flight from Seattle to Tokyo?

I am a Canadian resident living in Vancouver BC, Canada. Seattle is a 3 hr drive away. On the Travelocity site I found that taking off from Seattle instead of Vancouver can save a few hundred dollars. First, is it possible for a Canadian to purchase a ticket for a flight to another country from Seattle, and second, what are the exemptions/restrictions one can bring back into the States, and then take back home into Canada? Any taxes need to be paid? Thanks in advance.Is it worth my trouble to purchase a flight from Seattle to Tokyo?
That is what I did. I saved about $180CDN. It is very worth it. I only ended up paying roughly $400 for my ticket(round trip)

I left from Seattle 3 years ago but I haven't come back yet. I am also from Vancouver :)

Go Canucks. hahahaIs it worth my trouble to purchase a flight from Seattle to Tokyo?
well trouble is one thing.

time is a whole other thing.

if you have enough time to burn and never do anything anyway go ahead.



but why not rest otherwise and enjoy the trip when you get to japan.



dont you think so. it does not matter how you get there. its what you do when you reach there.

No comments:

Post a Comment