Friday, March 9, 2012

Out of all the neighborhoods in Seattle which one is the best choice?

I am looking at apartments in various area's of Seattle. However, I want to know which is the best area for me. I am basically looking for a very bare min. very low cost studio apartment. I want it to be safe, or at least not infested with danger. I also want it to be close enough to downtown w/o actually being in the heart of downtown.



If you know anything about renting an apartment in Seattle, please give me some advice. Thank you.Out of all the neighborhoods in Seattle which one is the best choice?
If you want to keep it low cost, your risk of danger goes up. That鈥檚 the same in every major city across the US. Safety comes at a price and it鈥檚 worth paying. I would recommend the Queen Anne area, where you can expect to pay at least $900 per month for a studio. If you鈥檙e up for an area that is a bit more hip and edgy, check out Capitol Hill where you can expect to pay anywhere from $750 to well over $1,000 for a studio. West Seattle is an affordable and nice option. I鈥檝e seen studios go for as little as $650. The same price will fetch you a studio in Seward Park, but it鈥檚 not nearly as safe. You鈥檒l pay less in Columbia City 鈥?studio around $600, but I wouldn鈥檛 live there, no matter what the cost! Get a bit further out of the city, like Renton and you can find studios for just over $500, along a busline and in a very safe neighborhood.

It really depends on what you consider affordable and how much you鈥檙e willing to pay for safety.Out of all the neighborhoods in Seattle which one is the best choice?
For "very low cost", bare minimum you will end up in a less safe area of town.



So be prepared to up your budget a bit in order to get into nicer areas of town.



My suggestions - Queen Anne (the cost is a bit lower if you can find a place on upper Queen Anne), Capitol Hill, University District.

No comments:

Post a Comment