Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I find British food in Seattle?

I am looking for British grocery items (for example Crunchie bars, piccalilli) in the Seattle/Tacoma area. I would like to avoid buying the items online to save on shipping costs. Are there any stores that carry these types of items?Where can I find British food in Seattle?
Yes, the British Pantry in Redmond is def the spot! There's a pub, a small grocery area (with a great little bakery section that has yummie sausage rolls, curry pies, and more!), and a restaurant. This would be the place to get things such as those...
A British Affaire recently reopened in Tacoma (15 Oregon Ave, Ste 101; next to Titus-Will Ford). They were in Seattle and at Freighthouse Square; hopefully this site work out for them. They have the usual goodies (crunchie, curly wurly, real Cadbury, frozen goods, and lots more).

Report Abuse

Where can I find British food in Seattle?
Yes...http://www.thebritishpantryltd.com/index鈥?/a>



Located in Redmond...I have never been there....call to make sure they are still in biz and haven't moved or anything.
  • yamaha outboards
  • infiniti g37
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment