Monday, March 12, 2012

What kinds of things can I do with my dog near Seattle, WA?

I have a two year old black lab who loves to go out and play. He likes going to dog parks, but he always ends up hurting his pads, so we can't do that very often. What other kinds of dog-friendly activities are there in/near Seattle? I live in an apartment, so it's always nice for me and my dog to get out and do something different and fun.What kinds of things can I do with my dog near Seattle, WA?
Just getting into advanced training classes can be really fun for you and your dog. And it's great when you reach a point where you can actually take what you have learned and get out to compete and show it off.



You can persue Competition Obedience, Agility, Dock Diving, Flyball and Frisbee.



For things like obedience and agility, once you've learned some things, there are usually matches held at some of the kennel clubs. A match is just like a trial, but costs less, you don't gain titles and is intended more for "ring practice" for you and your dog. But they are lots of fun to participate in.What kinds of things can I do with my dog near Seattle, WA?
I love taking my dogs for coffee... I sit and drink coffee at one of the sidewalk tables... the dogs get admired and petted.



The mall in Bellevue allows well-mannered dogs to walk up to the dog supply place on the second floor.
  • google chrome update
  • chinese delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment