Friday, March 9, 2012

What are some activities for kids to do in Seattle?

I'm 22 years old and i'm incharge of my siblings. We live in Seattle. I'm trying to find some activities for my siblings(16 year old boy, 9 year old boy, 7 year old boy, 3 year old Hunter, 3 year old Tiana. I'm looking for things like day camps, maybe some overnight camps, some week long camps, sports camps, art camps, music camps, art camps, you get it by now, mostly just anything. Not even just camps things like events or places to go.

I know some stuff and we have some plans but we're looking for more.What are some activities for kids to do in Seattle?
Pacific Science Center at Seattle Center may have info on some science summer programs. There is also Camp Long in West Seattle has fun activities..their number is (206) 684-7434
Hi, I'm really, really sorry about the spammish answer, but can you please sign my petition? I'm trying to convice my dad to let our family move back to Seattle. http://www.petitiononline.com/sm199613/p…



Whoa, that's a lot of siblings. x.x



There are basic places you can take them, like the library downtown, the singing fountain, if I remember right there's an art museum somewhere. Take them to the space needle :) that was always fun. Um, have you heard of Discovery Park? You could take them their in the afternoon and let them hang out there for a bit.What are some activities for kids to do in Seattle?
the pacific science center is educational and great for children... probably not the 16-year-old though. the space needle is fantastic too! hope i helped! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment