Friday, March 9, 2012

How much would an apartment in Seattle cost per month?

I'm looking into moving to Seattle. How much money would a one bedroom apartment with 900-1800 sq. ft. cost per month in Seattle, Bainbridge Island, or Bellevue? I would like one that is in good condition. I don't care how old it is, it just has to be a fairly nice one.How much would an apartment in Seattle cost per month?
$800 - $900 for something modest. $1200 for something nice and roomy.

http://terabitz.com/app/dashboard/dashbo鈥?/a>

This website will tell you everything you want to know about renting in this area.
Too much! I have found a one bedroom apartment in the areas you mentioned starts at about $800 a month.How much would an apartment in Seattle cost per month?
about 300 grande lattes
I would shoot for around about $1000, just because you seem to be looking for a pretty large one-bedroom. I'm not sure for Bainbridge, as I've never looked for rentals there, but for Seattle and the Eastside, I'd definitely think around $1000+ for a large nice one-bedroom. Unfortunately, rents have been increasing all around here and have only been hit more by the fact that many apartments are converting to condos (thus further reducing apartment numbers).
I have a relative living in the area, but you`ll have to wait until I can call him. On Saturday I will answer. Looks like you got good answers already.

No comments:

Post a Comment