Friday, March 9, 2012

What do you think of the Seattle Mariners so far this season?

The only team I have ever been a fan of is the Seattle Mariners. They were so good when I first started paying close attention to them (2000-2002.) Then they had some down years and weren't very fun to watch. Now the energy in Seattle is back and the club is using that energy to win games. I think they have a great team and it would be great to see them back in the postseason.



Do you think they have a shot at the wild card? Will the Angels slip and allow the M's to take the division? (I think they might have blown there chance there...) If the do make the postseason how far do you see them going and what would their pitching rotation look like? A lot of people thought they weren't for real but so far they have proved everyone wrong...



All thoughts appreciated.What do you think of the Seattle Mariners so far this season?
Great season for them so far, the talent is there and I am not surprised at all to see them win. Do I think they are a better team the the Yankees or Angels,? probably not. I do not think they have to starting pitching to compete on the World Series level yet and Felix although supremely talented has to step up and win big games for them. I think they are another starter away.
I'm imprerssed so far. They never had this type of year, as far as I can remember.What do you think of the Seattle Mariners so far this season?
I'm actually surprised at the year that they are having as nobody expected much form them at all this year. It's been a while since they've even had a chance at making th playoffs. So I'm pretty impressed with the job they've done this year.
Not much. With Oakland underachieving this year and Texas sucking as usual Seattle gets second place by default.



Being in a four team division has it's upsides.
They have played great. I even went to Safeco Field and watched them. They just ran into a tough opponent in their rivals the Angels. I am sure they are not out of this yet. There is still the wild card, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment