Monday, March 12, 2012

Where can I get a good, professional tattoo in Seattle for a reasonable price?

I live in California and I am taking a trip to Seattle in August and I would like to get a tattoo while I'm there. It's just gonna be small; railroad tracks around my wrist. I hope that I can find something/someone good for a reasonable price.Where can I get a good, professional tattoo in Seattle for a reasonable price?
Why get it in Seattle. You'll be needing to take care of the tattoo while it's healing and do you want to do that while away from home?

And what is reasonable to you? Some people won't pay a dime for a tattoo, while others will spend thousands.Where can I get a good, professional tattoo in Seattle for a reasonable price?
Good tattoos are not reasonably priced. :( You get what you pay for. At least I have yet to find a place that does good tattoos for a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment