Friday, March 9, 2012

I need to have wireless internet connection in Seattle Washington for 3 single days. Choices?

I need to have wireless internet connection in Seattle Washington for 2 single days, December 30th and 31st, I have a laptop available (with wireless capability) and nothing else, no cellphone available. What is the best option I have to hire the service?I need to have wireless internet connection in Seattle Washington for 3 single days. Choices?
Either go to a Starbuck's (they're EVERYWHERE in Seattle) and use the wireless there or stay in a hotel (or sneak into one) and see if the wifi there is free.



This map of Seattle wifi places may be handy also: http://hotspotr.com/wifi/map/10-seattle-鈥?/a>
  • watch weeds season 7
  • greek salad dressing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment