Friday, March 9, 2012

What to do for my 16th birthday in Seattle?

So my 16th birthday is coming up in about a week, and I'd love to celebrate with friends in Seattle. The only problem is I can't find anywhere that will be inexpensive or a short distance from the ferry. I've already had a party at Gameworks, and I don't really think I could keep my friends (and myself) entertained at a museum. I will be inviting around 12-16 friends. Any ideas of where we could possibly go?What to do for my 16th birthday in Seattle?
You could just go to dinner at a nice restaurant and walk around town and talk. Or you could do nails. Or they could come over and sleep over. many possibilities. Have fun happy birthday!
Go to the aquarium and look at all the great exhibits. I'm 16 and I personally find the Seattle Aquarium to still be fun and entertaining.



Head to downtown, go shopping, get a bite at Westlake or a restaurant (Cheesecake factory??) and then just look around at the shops.



Have a great party and happy almost birthday!What to do for my 16th birthday in Seattle?
Go over to Pike Place Market. My dad used to work part-time there, and its really great for shopping. Theres lots of cool things there.

Or, if your not into tht kinda shopping go to Westlake!! Its an awesome mall.

The Seattle Aquarium is really great too. I never get tired, and its hella aWESOME.

Go over to the top of the Space Needle, and have some fun @ the Seattle Center.

Have a great birthday!! :)

Hope i gave you some ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment