Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How much does a nose job cost in Seattle?

I really want a nose job. I had a consultation about 10 yrs ago to have both rhinoplasy and septoplasty - to repair my broken nose - and I was quoted about $10K which included both. Does anyone know what the going rate is these days in Seattle or west coast area?How much does a nose job cost in Seattle?
i live in seattle but i have no clue whatsoever
The cost of nose job in the US generally ranges from $3-6k, but can even be more depending on the reputation of the surgeon. You might be better off going to another country to get the surgery. You can get the job done for about $1200 in the Philippines: http://www.nosejobs.info/nose-job-costs/

Report Abuse

How much does a nose job cost in Seattle?
I paid for my septoplasty 鈧?40 in Prague. They offered me both (rhino and septo) for around 鈧?000. I can find out a price for you. I set up a business arranging treatments in Prague as more people around me flew to Prague and had their operation done.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment