Friday, March 9, 2012

How long will it take to travel to Seattle?

Hi :)



I live in New York but will soon be travelling to Seattle, Washington to visit a few friends who have just moved close by. I was just wondering, how long does it take to drive to Seattle from New York? And how long to fly?



My boyfriend is driving there whereas I am flying. I will be leaving after him as he will be meeting me in Seattle so we need to know the length of time it would take for each.



Thanks :)How long will it take to travel to Seattle?
I once drove it in 3 days(that means driving 12+ hrs. a day at 70+mph average) realistically , look at 4+ days. Flying depends on what you want to pay for a ticket. Direct flight out of JFK is 6.5 hrs. 1 stop is as much as 12 hrs.
Not that far probly a 1 or 2 hr flight probly not even that longHow long will it take to travel to Seattle?
I fly from NY to Seattle from college six times a year. A direct flight is 5 to 6 hours. With a transfer it can be up to 12 hours.
Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA) to New York, NY (NYC)



Shortest Flight Duration 5 hours 7 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment