Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where on the radio can I listen to Coast to Coast in Seattle?

KVI 570 AM was the only radio station in Seattle to broadcast Coast to Coast with George Noory. Now that KVI has become an oldies station, who will carry the show now?



There are other stations in Washington the have live streams online but I would rather listen to it on the radio. On some nights you may be able to hear a faint signal coming from one of these stations but that obviously makes for a poor substitute.Where on the radio can I listen to Coast to Coast in Seattle?
I have a Sangean ATS 909 Super and a CCRadio. C2C shows up on several stations - definitely 580khz (KIDO - Idaho). Also try:



1450 - Port Angeles

790 - Bellingham

610 - Kennewick
I sometimes listen to shows I missed but wanted to hear by searching You Tube. I have had pretty good luck with this though I have only used it on the few occasions I really wanted to hear it...or someone told me the show I ignored was really good. Usually in the past I have found the show on You Tube w/ out commercials which is nice but broke into multiple parts. It has happened that I have gone to look for a particular show and either it was not on You tube or nobody posted it.



I hope this helps... not sure how well this system is going to work on a nightly basis.Where on the radio can I listen to Coast to Coast in Seattle?
It's a possibility KTTH 770am picked it up



Don't call me on that though
iheartradio.com
coasttocoastam.com for a list of stations
  • veganism
  • yamaha atv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment