Saturday, March 3, 2012

Children live in Seattle, would like to relocate to somewhere near but not in Seattle or even BC ?

I'm 56 and single so would also need to work and find an apartment. I've heard Victoria is nice but I don't know about any of the smaller towns near Seattle. I am relocating from Kansas so I know the cost of living is much higher. Any information anyone can provide will be helpful. Children live in Seattle, would like to relocate to somewhere near but not in Seattle or even BC ?
Are you a Canadian citizen? Depending on budget what about a little north of the city like Shoreline,Edmonds, Lake Forest park or Mill Creek? What about east like Issaquah or Bellevue. I guess it depends on what you do for work. Go to:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/seattle-a鈥?/a>



for more info on smaller places. Do like island life like on Vashon? You can take the ferry and its not in the city. Its pricey though.



Auburn,Renton,Tacoma,Port Orchard,Poulsbo,Port Townsend,etc etc Again, it just depends on what the right area for you is.



Good luck.
Victoria is Canada.



There are many areas close to Seattle that are beautiful. I suggest you take a week and go to that area and look around. Get help from a real estate agent that specializes in rentals to take you around... I would rent for at least a year before ownership if that is your goal....Get to know the entire area.Children live in Seattle, would like to relocate to somewhere near but not in Seattle or even BC ?
My daughter says Marysville is growing that is north of Seattle or Issaquah my cousin lives there. Best thing to do is look for a local realtor or property management agency to help you with locations places suitable and safe for your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment