Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where can i buy good Glassses in Seattle?

I'm planning to visit Seattle for various of shopping. but i really need Glasses (Not a sun glasses, just normal Glasses) which optical is the best?Where can i buy good Glassses in Seattle?
I have decent vision insurance, but I always just use them to get my vision exam paid for at Pearle Vision, who is a provider of ours. I take my prescription over to Sams Club, Sears Optical or Walmart and get my glasses done there. Pearle Vision and Lenscrafters are so expensive I can wait the week it takes to get my glasses from the others for the few hundred I'm saving!Where can i buy good Glassses in Seattle?
Try America's Best! www.twopair.com. My husband and I got 4 total pairs of glasses, one pair Ann Taylor and a regular no name for me, and him a perry ellis glasses w/ sunglasses magnet on and Hilfiger regular frames for 460 bucks, incuding eye exam! Its a great deal at least check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment