Saturday, March 3, 2012

Why is Yahoo telling me my current location is in Seattle when I live in Michigan?

My yahoo says my current location is in Seattle Washington, but I live in MI. I have never even been to Seattle! What is going on?Why is Yahoo telling me my current location is in Seattle when I live in Michigan?
Just to be on the safe side..

On this page, or your inbox page--far upper left

Click Hi ____ %26gt; Yahoo Acct Info%26gt;sign in again

Check your address and other information to make sure no one has hacked into your account and changed things.

I dont know what after that..



You could try clearing your cookies..

Start Button%26gt; Control Panel%26gt; Internet Options

Delete%26gt; Delete Cookies

This gets rid of all stored passwords, ID's-- zip codes on weather sites etc. Small files.

No comments:

Post a Comment