Saturday, March 3, 2012

Are there any good campgrounds near Seattle that I can stay at for one night only?

I want to take my dog camping, but only for one night, since he's never been before. All of the campgrounds I've found have a 2-night minimum stay requirement. Are there any campgrounds that I can stay at for only one night? I'm willing to travel up to about 2 hours from Seattle. Thanks!Are there any good campgrounds near Seattle that I can stay at for one night only?
Try http://www.reserveamerica.com
http://www.parks.wa.gov/parkpage.asp?sel鈥?/a>



You only have to make comitt to two nights at Dash Point if you're making reservations for a holiday weekend. Other than that, it shouldn't be filled up since kids are back in school. It's also close to Seattle, in Federal Way.Are there any good campgrounds near Seattle that I can stay at for one night only?
There's an AYH on Vashon Island. It's not traditional camping but the have these Tee Pee structures and a outdoor fire area. I guess that's not exactly what you're looking for but it might work? Anyway, the island is awesome and you can take the ferry from the market area.



Anyway, the guy there is really low key and prolly wouldn't mind dogs but you may wanna call just in case.
  • google crome
  • andys auto sport
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment