Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is Seattle Washington a good place to live for a foreigner like me?

I am a physical therapist trying to find a job in the US. I am in the process of applying for credentialing. I need to chose a state to apply a license. I had chosen Seattle WA. Is it a good place to live for a foreigner like me?Is Seattle Washington a good place to live for a foreigner like me?
We have a pretty vibrant international community in the greater Seattle area, if that's what you mean (and the rest of the Puget Sound area for that matter). Name a country, and we probably have at least a small community of people from that country living around here somewhere. I don't know much about the physical therapy industry but there's all kinds of places in this area where you could probably find work with your expertise, particularly if you have the right credentials. Where are you coming from, out of curiousity?
We have quite a lot of Filipinos (and Filipinas) living in Washington, especially the greater Seattle area, so your country-of-origin shouldn't be a problem.

Report Abuse

Is Seattle Washington a good place to live for a foreigner like me?
Yes Seattle is a good place for you.



The only thing I was caution you about is the weather. If you are used to a warm climate, you may not be happy in Seattle. Weather here is better than Minnesota, but that's not saying much.
What is a "foreigner like you"? Is your questioning about Seattle arbitrary or is it somewhere you would like to live?



Seattle is a great place where foreigners and locals live fairly happy together.
i think you will be very happy there

No comments:

Post a Comment